Hello again everyone, and welcome back to the TLS Podcast. It’s a milestone episode this week, our 10th episode! So join Brian Adam and a special guest as they run down the topics of the week:
Starting with Tech News:
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 specifications were exposed! How good are they?
- And their thoughts on Google’s Material Design is coming to Google’s iOS apps.
And in Gaming News:
- The Playstation 4 update 2.01 is live. Does it, fix the problems from 2.0?
- Brian gives his first impressions of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- The mess that was the Evolve Alpha on PS4
- The Web Summit in Dublin this week, and why weren’t we invited
- And the resurgence of the old style of video games e.g Side Scrolling Shooters
And with no movie topic this week the TLS Crew each pick a Video Game studio and have them create a game from a rival existing franchise
Be sure to follow us on Twitter:
Brian Roberts: @8BitBrian
Adam McGuire: @McguireAdam
Pagan McGrath: @appeleyes2
You can follow The Loaded Screen: @theloadedscreen
And don’t forget to rate us on iTunes and Stitcher!
Podcast: Play in new window