Welcome everyone to a very special TLS podcast. This week we were treated to some of the biggest news in the video game industry. It is E3 2015! And we’ve decided that there was simply too much to talk about in one hour long episode. So we have decided to split it into two massive podcasts. In Part 1 we chat about:
Part 1 – E3 2015 Recap
- Our thoughts on Fallout 4
- The crazy Fallout 4: Pipboy Special Edition
- Fallout 4 mods on consoles
- Backwards compatibility: A killer feature?
- What we thought of Minecraft running on HoloLens:
- Microsoft’s new Elite controller
- Were we impressed by Gears 4?
- The charming indie title: Cuphead
Social Media Links
Brian Roberts: @8BitBrian
Orla Goff: @littlegirlgrim
Adam McGuire: @McguireAdam
And you can follow The Loaded Screen: @theloadedscreen
And rate us on iTunes!
Side note: The TLS Podcast is now explicit so expect a lot of swearing and vulgarity! You have been warned!
And don’t forget to stay tuned for Part 2! So with further ado here is the Part 1 of our E3 2015 recap:
Podcast: Play in new window